This project was designed for a luxury hair wig & extension company.
The eZine was used as a promotional, lead generating tool for the client’s digital content marketing campaigns & published quarterly.
The project included:
- Colour Palette, Logo, & Typography Design
- Graphic Design
- Content Design
- Visual & Photography Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Reputation Management
eZines act as a method of bringing your audience into your brand world. From the moment the open the cover, they are immersed in your products, their look and feel. You lookbook should inspire your audience by seeing your products/services in use on live models. It’s about creating a visual experience your audience can relate to. Relating to your products or services in a way that’s authentic and realistic forges a long-term relationship with your audience, turning them into clients rather than customers.
For your look book to effectively convert, it must have the following (6) elements:
- A unique, recognizable title, clearly descriptive of its contents.
- For example, a salon would include “hair” in their title, a menswear company would include “men”, etc.
- A specific audience, discovered using audience targeting
- A captivating cover page
- For example, stunning imagery captures your viewer’s attaention more effectively than text.
- Articles, images and resources relevant to your audience.
- For example, a salon’s lookbook would include hairstyles, a menswear company would include styling tips.
- An incentive/prompt to purschase your products or services
- For example, special codes or offers only available to your subscirbers.
- A unique layout, suited to your audience’s information consumption patterns.
- For ex., does your audience consist of Instagram users? Inclusion of visuals are the way to go. Or, does your audience prefer research-based writting? Text is more effective.